Bring your families to downtown Basking Ridge and enjoy this decades old, family welcoming, well anticpated community event!
Chamber Members will provide treats to the young ones. Dancing performances and fun is on the menu. Stay for lunch afterwards in our downtown at places like, The Ridge & Washington House!
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING;
- All Chamber Members & Visitors, Will Follow Any Rules Of The Day From The State As Mandated
- Chamber Members will put treats in kids bags and hand info to parents
- Tables will be further apart
- We ask all to walk in one direction.. With back to the BR Presbyterian Church walk up towards RHS on left side of street. When walking into the center of town, walk on the same side as Washington House, Ridge Pizza, York Opticians. This way everyone gets to all the stops and moves in one direction.
- We ask parents to accompany their children and to keep social distancing.
- PLEASE Do not arrive early. Give Our members time to set up and get ready.
Open to the public & free of charge.
Thank You For Supporting Our Chamber Members Throughout The Year!